Monday, March 26, 2012

You've come a long way baby!

This one goes out to my Pops, who has shown some amazing work ethic, architectural design sense, and follow through since this picture was taken (1994)! The place is down right beautiful and I am looking forward to a few weeks enjoying you and your house! Here is a before and after:

Before: The original house was built in the 1950's. This is early summer of 1994. You can see the first column being built in the foreground that will support the second story patio. The cement mixer on the left is still rolling!
Photo Courtesy of KL Johnson

After: This is June 27th 2008 (I know because we are setting up for our wedding!). This was half way through the stuccoing process but it is already looking good. What a transformation! Since I have moved to Dhaka, there have been changes that I have yet to see with my own eyes.
Photo Courtesy of George Gibbs Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment