Friday, March 23, 2012

Cabin Study

I have been working on designs for a cabin up at my dad's place. It has been good for me to get ideas down and really work with SketchUp from a production standpoint. I have been through a few design changes and this is number five... and likely not to be the last! This would be somewhere for our growing family to stay for the summer months when we return to the states. The idea is a small one room cabin with kitchen that really takes advantage of great views and the outdoors. Small efficient space wise and able to be built in sections. Pour the slab and upright ones summer, then the roof, then frame in and add the finished touches. Here is a quick video of a fly around of the cabin. Let me know what you think and if you have questions ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment