Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter has always been one of those holidays that I really enjoy. There are no religious connotations for me, I just feel like celebrating the coming of spring, it just feels right. Spring always feels like I have woken up from some kind of hibernation, my energy level goes up, I am inexplicably happy and I want to get out in the world and see it all. I try to have a big old bash at my dad's place but, like this year, it doesn't always work out. This year we went to the America Club Easter egg hunt and then to a lovely brunch. The weather did not cooperate to give use that spring time feeling but it did invoke a sense of urgency to the egg hunt. Here are some pics of Lola in action:

                The worries of how the hunt will go...                     The lovely ladies

                   The excitement, the anticipation!                                    In action!

Go Lola go!


All in a day's work...

The easy and relaxed look of a pro egg hunter after delivering another basket of the goods.

1 comment:

  1. Awww cute pics! We missed celebrating spring with you guys at your Dads place. We did however make a lovely brunch and went for a nice long walk on the west side. Ukiah is turning green again!

    ReplyDelete